Counselor Corner » Student Records Request

Student Records Request

The Office of Student Services located at 1111 W. 6th Street, Building A, Suite 200
can provide documents needed for:

*Student Enrollment History
*Child Support
*Social Security Number
*State ID
*Driver's License
*Deferred Action (Dream Act)

For other school records (report cards,immunization,ect) please check the Parent Self Serve at

If you do not have a parent cloud account to have access to the parent self serve please create one. You can find instructions at

Other requests? Please call the Emily Heckroth 512-841-8612