Welcome Back Tigers!
We've made it through the first two weeks back to school!
- The Movie Makers students have created trailers about their summer vacations that we will screen next week.
- Theatre 1 students created and presented their "What Makes you Shine" stars and turned them into our own Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Theatre 2 Contemplated the significance of theatre in their lives and created skits demonstrating audience ettiquette expectations in a "what NOT to do" format and they were quite entertaining.
- Theatre Arts Production (TAP) prepared, performed, recorded, and uploaded their audition monologues to the Google Classroom. Technicians that opted out of the monologue created slides presentations about their tech theatre area of interest.
- Technical Theatre created posters illustrating the "5 Keys to Teamwork Success" and began working on a slides presentation about one of the careers in Technical Theatre to present next week.
Movie Makers- folder with pockets and brads (1st period-orange, 2nd period-blue, 7th period- red)
Theatre 1,2,and Tech theatre- composition notebook
Theatre Arts Production- 3 folders with pockets and brads