The circumstances of our school activities are constantly changing. Our priority is keeping students safe and following district guidelines. Because of this, we are postponing registration of Tiger Camp until we have dates that the school building will be open for students and teachers.
Thank you for your understanding - these are strange times...
Once we are able to move forward, we will contact all GMS feeder schools and post current information here on the GMS website.
We will do everything we can to ensure a smooth transition for your child into middle school.